Monday, January 25, 2010

A Word Fitly Spoken

Today I was reading my Proverbs of the day and I know this verse I just wanted to write about it. All of the little kids sing this song together. It is so cute. It says,"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold and pictures of silver" Proverbs 25:11. i know that I don't always think before I speak and I know that everybody sometimes has that issue. Sometimes you will just spit something out and just not think before you speak. We need to think and be self-controlled about what we say. We can hurt peoples feelings and then they may get bitter at us and we don't want that to happen. Just think before you speak and say kind words. God will bless you if you obey Him and listen to what his word says.I hope this encourages you and I hope you have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: