Friday, September 3, 2010

Trust in the Lord

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am going to write about Proverbs 3 today. I know that I've probably already wrote about these verses a while ago but sometimes we all can use reminders. So, the verse is: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lead not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." I really like this verse because it is such a good reminder to me that I need to fear and trust in God. I sometimes find myself struggling with something and then after the fact realize that I was trying to fix it on my own strength and not on God's strength. I figured it out, if you need some wisdom just ask the Lord and he will show you or tell you somehow. It has happened to me. He showed me this verse this morning and I just wanted to share it with all of you!!!!

Blessings,

Brittany

No comments: