Monday, December 6, 2010

Six Things that the Lord Hates

Hello Everybody,

Well, this morning I was reading my Bible and I came across a passage of scripture in Proverbs 6. It's a passage that I've read many time but this time when I read it it really convicted me. The passage says, "These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hand that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And on who sows discord among brethren." Proverbs 6: 16-19 I was convicted yesterday in our sermon that Mr. Brown gave us and how we should share the gospel with every person you see and not just keep your mouth shut. That is Sin and I haven't really thought of it that way. I need to and I need to practice sharing the Gospel more often to people I meet.

Blessings,
Brittany

No comments: