Thursday, June 30, 2011

Proverbs 6:16-19

Hello,

I was just reading my Bible and I read Proverbs 6:16-19 which I have read before but I read it again. I never realize how much we do these things. It just happens so easy and we have to purpose to repent for these sins that we do. Proverbs 6:16-19 says, "There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue,hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community" We need to try not to do these things that are listed. The Lord will help us if we ask Him. Be humble enough to ask Him for help in the areas that you struggle with. I know that I struggle with this and I ask that you would pray for me. How can I pray for you? Please leave a comment or email me at britsy94@gmail.com.

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Brittany

No comments: