Monday, October 17, 2011

Gods Amazing Power

Good Morning!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been taking a break trying to get my schedule and school in order! It's finally organized and on a schedule.

 Well, the past several sermons that we've been hearing on Sundays are truly continuing to amaze me. I am totally amazed at the work that God can do at anytime. We're in Matthew 10 now but in chapter 8-9 is all about Jesus healing different people. It honestly makes me honor our Lord more because he can heal anybody, anything from whatever he wants with the slightest little touch. It's really the amazing power of Our Lord. Just read Matthew 8-9 and you'll understand what I'm saying!!! We need to trust in the Lord Jesus in everything that we do.

    Have a blessed day!

  Blessings,
 Brittany

















No comments: