Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Word Spoken in Due Season

Hello Everyone,

 I hope you're doing well this bright and beautiful morning! I'm just finishing up my Bible reading and I wanted to share a verse with you from Proverbs 15. It is Proverbs 15:23, which says, "A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, And a word spoken in due season, how good it is!" This is something that just makes me smile, God says these types of things all of the time in the Bible and it just amazes me.

Just imagine this, if everybody in the world realized that God hears every single word they speak I think that they would be a lot more mindful of the things they said. I love this verse because when I encourage somebody in something it really makes me feel like I have followed this verse! Look at this verse and try and do what it says.

Also, remember, I'm willing to have prayer requests on here. You can email me at bristy94@gmail.com or leave a comment! I hope I get to hear from one of you. Have a blessed day!

 Blessings,
 Brittany

No comments: