Monday, June 29, 2009

Learn to Love Wisdom

I was really encouraged when I was reading my Bible this morning. I was reading the Proverbs of the day and thought these verses were really helpful for me because I tend to be Prideful and not want to take wisdom. The verses are "A man's pride will bring him low, but the humble in spirit will retain honor."(Proverbs 29:23) and "Whoever loves wisdom makes his father rejoice, but a companion of harlots wastes his wealth."(Proverbs 29:3). These verses encouraged me to love wisdom and take wisdom when I don't want to and just break down that wall of pride that I have. I thought those were really encouraging and hope they encourage you to take wisdom and break down that wall of pride.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Hey Brittany!
Great insight! I miss you and hope to talk to you soon!