Monday, July 19, 2010

Ephesians 4:1-5

Today I am gong to write about Ephesians 4:1-5. This is a passage that we memorized about 4 months ago. This is a really encouraging passage. It says, "I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with long suffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all who is above all , and trough all, and in you all."

I really like that passage because it is really a verse that I can remember for all things because it is our calling of how we should live our lives. He is talking about the prisoner of the Lord, (That's Me), we need to walk with all of the fruits of the spirit and also with one another in love. I need to remember Ephesians 4 when I go to say something and remember that I need to walk worthy of the calling. My calling is to honor and glorify my God everyday of my life and to live for him. Let's all keep this beautiful passage in our minds at all times. I have been thinking on this for about a day because I have been struggling with a couple of little things. Pray for me that I would be humble and listen to wisdom that is given to me.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: