Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confess Your Sins to One Another

This morning I was reading Proverbs 28 in my Bible and I came across this verse, "He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy." Proverbs 28:13 I really like that verse because it really explains what will happen if you don't confess your sins to one another. There are many other verses that talk about this same thing but we need to realize this. This is not just a little thing to think about. I was really pondering on it this morning during my quiet time. I don't want to cover my sins, I desire that the Lord would give me the strength to confess to one another. There have been many times where I have lied in the past so I didn't get out of trouble. I"m not proud of this but I let the flesh get out of me and not the spirit. I wouldn't desire to do that again but to share with someone about my sin. How about we work on this together????? Sounds like a good plan to me. I hope this encourages you and I hope you have a wonderful day today!!!


Blessings,
Brittany

No comments: