Monday, September 13, 2010

Isaiah 9:6

Well, this morning I was reading my Bible and I was reading Isaiah 9 which has a really great song in the chapter that I love. The words are, "For unto us a child is born, Unto us a son is given: And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." I just think that those words are so wonderful because God really is all of those things. Sometimes I forget how much God actually does for me but this verse brought me back to reality this morning. I love how it says that it will be upon our shoulders. I have never really thought of it that way before. Well, maybe the Lord would use this short paragraph that I wrote to encourage you and show you like he showed me. I hope you have a wonderful day today.

In Christ,

Brittany

No comments: