Thursday, July 7, 2011

God is Our Law Giver

Good Morning!!!!

I have a wonderful verse to share with you this morning! It is Proverbs 7:1-5, which says, "My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. Keep my commands within you. Keep my commands and lives, And y law as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," And call understanding your nearest kin, That they may keep you from the immoral woman, From the seductress who flatters with her words." This verse tells us that we need to do all of these things unto the Lord. He gave us the Bible as the Law. We are to follow it and keep his commands. I want this to bless everybody and I pray that you Lord convicts you as he has me in this area. Have a blessed day. How can I pray for you today? Leave me a comment or email me at britsy94@gmail.com.

Blessings,
Brittany

No comments: