Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Homemade Bread

Hello,

Yesterday I ran into a little problem. I was supposed to make bread to go with our dinner. I looked at the clock and it was 4 o' clock. I was supposed to start bread by 2:30 to have it fresh for dinner. I did panic a little bit but I searched for a fast wheat bread recipe and I found the perfect one. It rises for 15 minutes and bakes for 30 minutes. It was so nice. This recipe was extremely easy!!!I would very much recommend using it. I'll put the link at the bottom of the post.

Today, I decided to make some for both of our neighbors. I made two loaves and they turned out so pretty. I'm so happy I found this quick recipe that I can make bread in a little over an hour.







I hope you enjoyed these beautiful loaves of bread. I surely did because for the last three years my bread hasn't risen like this. I was overly excited when I saw it rising and it never flopped. My bread always flops. Not anymore. I've made it twice and It hasn't flopped. Here is the link:savoryseasonings.blogspot.com/2009/07/fast-and-easy-whole-wheat-bread.html

Have a blessed day!!

Blessings,
Brittany

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That looks like good bread!!! I LOVE the way you wrapped them!

Anonymous said...

mmmm.. looks yummy :)