Thursday, September 15, 2011

Be Zealous for the Lord

Good Morning!!!!

 I have a great verse for you today. It is Proverbs 23:17, which says, "Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the LORD all the day;" This verse tells me that I need to make sure I am a woman who fears the Lord with all of my heart. God commands us to be zealous for his word and Him. That's what we need to live for. Living isn't just for doing good works, we need to fear our God who does everything for us. We need to praise Him in everything that we do in our lives. I know that it's easy to not even think about this but God is faithful to us so we need to be faithful to him also!!! Let's work on fearing the Lord and being zealous for Him. :)

 I hope you have a great day!!

 Blessings,
 Brittany


1 comment:

Joy Liz said...

Brttany,
Thank you for this post. I needed to hear that. You are a great encouragement.
Love in Christ,
joy