Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sing Praises to His Name

Hello,

 Well, this morning I am reading Psalm 108 and the first several verses in this chapter are about singing praises unto God. Psalm 108: 1-4 says, "O GOD, My heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise you, O lord, among the peoples, And I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your mercy is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the clouds." I think this is something that we all need to examine in our own hearts. We need to sing praises to the Lord no matter what. If you care what people think about you when you sing it shouldn't stop you at all. You should just keep singing and singing!!! You can praise God by doing many things to Him. You can pray, sing, read the Bible, etc. Lets try and focus more on praising our savior who does everything for us. We need to be extremely grateful for Him. He loves us so we must love Him!!!! Have a blessed day!!! If you'd like prayer on something you can email me at britsy94@gmail.com!!!!

    In Christ,
 Brittany



No comments: