Thursday, July 16, 2009

Being Joyful

The other day I got a newsletter that my friend writes and it was all about joy and how we need to keep our joy. It was very encouraging to me because I can struggle with always having joy.

When I was reading my Bible this morning and found Psalm 16:11 "You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; At your right hand are pleasures forevermore." It just continues to remind me not to have a sad face and just rejoice in the day that the Lord has given me. I know that I do not always rejoice in my day when I am really tired. We need to stay in His fullness of joy. I encourage you to purpose to be joyful in whatever circumstances there may be but wait on the Lord and be joyful. I hope you have a great joyful day!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: