Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Keep God's Commands

We need to keep the cammandments of the Lord our God and treasure his words. In Proverbs 7:1-3 it is all about keeping his statutes and honoring the Lord our God. It also talks about taking wisdom and getting understanding. We need to realize that in order to get wisdom we have to ask for it from God and then once you get wisdom understanding will follow.

My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye.Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.

So we all can learn from this we do not always think of it this way and we need to purpose to think of it this way. Try to become more likeChrist. I hope this encourages you.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: