Friday, July 31, 2009

The Immanuel Prophecy

I was reading Isaiah and I found the "Immanuel Prophecy", I had never found it before, so I thought it is amazing how God interacted all of these things in the Bible. In Isaiah 8:10-17 the Lord spoke to Ahaz and He said, "I will not ask, nor will I test the Lord!". I think it is really wonderful how God planned this out and had theses Prophecy's in the Old Testament and how they came true in the New Testament. I know what I can learn from this one, I can learn that I need to plan better and purpose to plan my week and my days. There was just an incident that happened, I was supposed to plan my day because I was spending the night at my Aunt's house, and my mom came home from work and I was not ready at all. I did not plan my day ahead of time so I had to rush real quick and get ready. I hope this encourages you to be a better planner of your days.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: