Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do Not Meddle

Today I was reading Proverbs 26:17 and I thought, that I do that sometimes and it is not a good thing to do. It says, "He who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own is like one who takes a dog by the ears." So I just thought that I should not meddle in someones business. I do this maybe when someone is getting in trouble and I saw it, I don't let them tell their Mom what happen I just get in there and tell her myself. That is wrong of me and I need to purpose to do a better job of that. Maybe you can try to do the same thing with me and hopefully we can stop doing this and give it to the Lord. I pray that the Lord will give us strength to not get into other people's business. I will be working on it myself. I hope this is a blessing to your day!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: