Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank the Lord for Salvation

We need to thank the Lord for our salvation that He has given us. In Isaiah 12:2-6 says, "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid: For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song: He also has become my salvation." Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And in that day you will say: "Praise the Lord, call upon his name:Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things: This is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion, For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst!" So, with this passage of scripture I thought it is telling us that we need to be grateful for all of the things that the Lord has done for us. I need to remember not to be afraid and always trust in the Lord. Declare his deeds among the people, that to me means that we need to share the gospel with whoever we meet that needs to hear it. I hope this encourages you to share and praise the Lord all of the days. Share the truth with people that need to hear it.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: