Monday, March 1, 2010

Listen to Wisdom

This morning I was reading the first Proverb because it is the first of the month. I read through almost the whole chapter and then I was starting to think that there wasn't going to be a verse for me to write about, but I knew that in a Proverb I couldn't go through a Proverb without finding a good verse to write about. So, I came across this one, verse 33, which says, "But whoever listens to me willl dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil." This part of the chapter is talking about wisdom. We need listen to the call of wisdom when wisdom call out for us. When we do, it says we will dwell safely, be secure, and without fear, that is everything we need in life. I know that I don't do the best of jobs at always taking wisdom but I know I need to work on it. It isn't easy but it is something that all of us can work on together. That just puts peace in my heart. If I take wisdom and listen to that call of it then I will be kept safely. That is a good thing because I know that I don't do very good at it on my own. Sometimes my Mom brings something to my attention and I don't like it but I know that I have to like it because it is something that she is trying to help my character. Listen to the call of wisdom, listen to the call of wisdom. I hope you have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: