Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Live Humble Not Proud

Today I was reading Proverbs 16 and I found a couple verse that I really like. These verse are ones that I go to quite often when I am being prideful. So, the verse is, "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall. Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly, Than to divide the spoil with the proud. He who heeds the word wisely will find good. And whoever trusts in the Lord. happy is he." Proverbs 16:18-21 I know that everybody is prideful sometimes. We all have our times that we don't want to take wisdom and be prideful. This is a very helpful verse to me though, because I tend to struggle with pride a lot. I need to remember that it is better to live of a humble spirit than with the lowly. Don't be among the pride. I have been working on this character issue for a while. I would suggest that you would work on this with me as I am purposing really hard. I hope you have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: