Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Think Before Speak

Today I am going to write about how we be careful what we say. Last night I listened to sermon about the tongue. It was really convicting and I know that I struggle with thinking before I speak. The sermon said that the tongue is the most dangerous part of your body because you can just go to say something and it will come out the srong way and that will offend the person you were talking to. I know it happens on accident sometimes but sometimes we can control it. I have been struggling with that a couple times recently. It just happens so quick you don't even realize what your doing until you have already said it. I have been trying to work on it but it is just a hard thing to do. Maybe you can work on it with me. I hope you have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

1 comment:

Victory Betts said...

hey brit this an encouraging post I am working on the very samething. Tory