Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't get in Other People's Quarrels

Today I am going to write about Proverbs 26:17, which says, "He who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own Is like one who takes a dog by the ears." So, that verse to me means that we need not to meddle into other people's quarrels and just let them figure it out but when we do get into their business it is like pulling a dog by the ears. Just remember that, you're not the only one that needs to remember that because I need to remember it also. It is one of those things that just happen in the moment. It is difficult sometimes just to walk past somebody who is talking and just ignore that conversation. I know that it is for me and I have been working on it lately. I have been working on not always interrupting people and just waiting until they are done talking to say something. Well, I hope that this encourages you and that you have a wonderful day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: