Monday, April 5, 2010

Walk for Life Donations

Hello Everybody,

It is about the time of year where we start raising money for the Pregnancy Support Services for the spring fundraiser. I am asking that if the Lord leads you to donate maybe you can. I have a website that you can go to and donate if you would like to you just go to www.psspartners.com and then it will help you from there. Just click on sponsor a walker with a check or credit card. Then, it will show you what to do next. I would just ask that you would pray for the ministry. This is something that I strongly believe in and I pray that maybe you can read into it more and learn more and maybe become a walker next year. Thank you and I hope that you have a great day.

Thank you and have a blessed day!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: