Monday, January 31, 2011

Proverbs 31

Hello,

Well, this beautiful morning I was reading my Bible. Every time I read Proverbs 31 I just get tickled in me heart. That is one of my favorite passages of scripture. The verse that I love so much is, "Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all. Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates."(Proverbs 31:28-31) I just love that verse and it just encourages me to continue listening to my parents and serving in my family. I hope that this would encourage you also. Have a blessed day!!!

Blessings,
Brittany

1 comment:

Victory Betts said...

Hey Brittany ! I love this chapter and thats one my of favorite verses also(31:29).How are you and whats new ? :) Miss you ! Give everyone my love including Alexander :D , Tory