Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Watch What We Say

Yesterday we talked about the tongue. In Proverbs 10: 11-32 we counted how many times he uses mouth, lips, and tongue. We thought that he was trying to show us something. We do not always talk as uplifting as we should. We joke and punk and people and sometimes it hurts there feelings. We should not do that. We were thinking and we all came up with an example of when or how we had used our mouth in an ugly way. Mine was, my mom was in my way one day and I just walked up to her and said "EXCUSE ME" in a rude way. I know that I should of done that differently and I didn't. We should think before doing something like that. Maybe you should read Proverbs 10 and see if the Lord convicts you of any way that you may use you mouth in the wrong way. I hope this encourages you to watch what you say to other people and just honor your authority. I pray that you have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: