Tuesday, November 3, 2009

God is our Shield

Today I was reading the Psalm of the day and I found 3:3-4 and it says, "But you, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts op my head. I cried to the Lord with my voice, and he heard me from His holy hill." I just love that song and love when we sing it at church. We need to remember that God is our shield and not ourselves or man. We can't have fear of man we need to have fear of God. God hears us whenever we call upon His name and answers us when we call Him. He is such a good God. I just really like that verse and love to sing it because it is so true. I pray that yo could learn the song if you don't know it because it is a really good song. I love it. I hope you have a blessed day and I hope this encourages you.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: