Friday, October 30, 2009

A Trip to the Mountains

This past week we went to the mountains to go apple picking and just to go on a little vacation. We left Sunday after church and got back Wednesday night at 8:00 p.m. We had a great time and can't wait to go again next year. We go every year and this was our third year. We have always gone to the same orchard and probably will go to the same one next year to. They have a lot of apples that are already picked so we just pick a bag or two. We went with the Tsantles and another family that we know the Sterlings. Justus Orchard's which is the Orchard that we went to has the best apple cider. It is so sweet and all natural. If we give to much to the kids they will bounce off the walls.We stayed in little cabins that were so cute and had lots of character. They were right on a lake and it was beautiful. There are some pictures of the lake. It is absolutely gorgeous I don't have pictures of apple picking because my camera was out of batteries. I have to get the pictures from Taylor and then I will post them on here. I have pictures of some other things so here they are.I hope you enjoy the pictures.




We went to a farm to do a corm maze but they had already chopped down the corn so we just took pictures of the mountains behind the farm. It was beautiful.


This is the lake that was by our cabins. It is really pretty with the
sun shining down on it. That is a really good picture.

Another one of the lake that was by our cabins.


All the kids sitting in the pumpkins enjoying their morning
before we head home.


Abby, Tori, and Morgan all hugging by Grandad's Tractor.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and when I get more from Taylor I will post more. We had a great time in the mountains and can't wait to do it again next year. I hope you have a blessed day and a great day.

Brittany

1 comment:

Kayla said...

It looks like you had a fun time!!! I LoVE the FALL......