Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keep a Clean Heart

I thought that I would share Psalm 51 with you today. I really like verses 10-12 and it is also a song. It says, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from your presence, And do not take your Holy Spirit from me.Restore to me the joy of your Salvation. I just really like that verse and there is also a song that are made of those words and it is such a pretty song. I know that we do not always have a clean heart. There are sometimes that I have to share something with my parents but I have learned not to keep it in because it does start to get at you conscience. I don't want that to happen to mine so I just share with my Mom. It is a very good thing to learn how to share your heart and not keep it all in. I hope this encourages you to share anything that you need to with your parents.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: