Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fear the Lord and You Will Get Knowledge

The Lord showed me a specific verse today. It is Proverbs 1:7, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction." So I just thought about how I know I do not always have knowledge because I don't always fear the Lord and even sometimes act like a fool as we all can do at some point in our lives. I just thought to myself that I should fear the Lord more than man and sometimes I fear man, I just wonder what someone is thinking in their heads when I am answering a question or talking. I know that is not true but that is just how I feel sometimes. I just have been praying to the Lord and asking Him to help me to fear Him more and continue to grow closer to Him. When I grow closer in my relationship I feel so good and I hope that you feel that way too. I just hope the Lord speaks to you and that we would all learn to fear Him more.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: