Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Things that the Lord Hates

Today I was going to read Proverbs 6 and I turned to it and the Lord just put in my mind to write about the things that the Lord hates and the things that we should not do. So, here they are, "These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven that are an abomination to Him: A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks witnesses, And one who sows discord among brethren." So, those are the things that the Lord hate and another one is also PRIDE, He hates when we have pride and we need to guard against it so it can't creep in. I know that I struggle with pride a lot and it's not that I want to purpose to have pride but it just comes out when I am being told something that I don't want to hear. I just pray that this encourages you would purpose not to be prideful and not do the things that the Lord hates of us to do. I pray that you will have a wonderful day!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: