Friday, October 2, 2009

Driving for the First Time

Hello,

I am going to learn how to drive soon. I have that excited and nervous feeling all at the same time. I can't wait to learn how to drive. I go the 5th, 6th, and 7th and then I can get my permit. I am so excited that I will be able to drive around. I hope I will do well with my driving. I think I will because I have a friend who just went last week and she had never been behind the wheel and she did a fine job. She said it was not as hard as she thought. I think once you go a little bit you start to get the hang of it and just want to keep going. I hope I do well and I hope my feet will reach the gas and the break. I am so excited and hope that I will do a good job. I hope everybody has a blessed day and a diligent day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: