Thursday, December 31, 2009

One of my Favorite Verses

Today I was reading one of my favorite chapters in the Bible and also one of my favorite verses. I think it is a wonderful verse for all young women to read and understand. My cousin has this verse painted in her room. It is so pretty and every time I read it I just think that I hope I am one of these young ladies.

"Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, She shall be praised." Proverbs 31:29-30

We should purpose to be a godly women who fears the Lord all of the time. I pray that we all can be that and also be a good example if we have younger siblings that can follow us. We should try to set a good example for our younger siblings not bad examples. Let's try to do that with a whole heart. I hope this was encouraging to you.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: