Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Use your Whole Herat to Sing to the Lord

Today I was reading my Bible and I came across Psalm 30:4. It just reminds us that we need to sing with a whole heart and worship Him with gladness. I think we can always use a little reminder about that. I know that when I am around people that I have just met I do not sing as loud as I always do because I think that they will think that I don't have a good voice which I know God doesn't care what your voice sounds like you just need to sing to the Lord and not to man.

"Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name."

So, this week let's try to remember that, I think it is a very great thing to keep in mind. I am going to purpose to do a better job at that. When I moved to North Carolina I was so quiet and barely sang at all. But, since we have been here for 2 and a half years i am totally different. Let's purpose to sing with a whole heart.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: