Friday, September 4, 2009

Please Pray for Me

I just wanted to write this post because I need prayer. I have been struggling with being rude and haughty to people. I have had a hard time dying to myself and giving up my right to be right. I know that I have no rights. Now I am trying to be humble and have humility. It took me a couple of days to fully realize that I have been rude and not kind to people. I have gone to those people and asked for forgiveness. I feel a lot better t his morning after I listened to a couple of sermons from the Botkins. They were really good. I would encourage you to check your heart and purpose to be humble and not rude. Be kind and gentle!! Please pray for me in your prayers that I will continue to be humble and kind. I really do appreciate you praying for me.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: