Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sing With a Whole Heart

Today I was reading my Psalm of the day and I liked Psalm 9:1-2. It says, "I will praise You O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all the marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." What I got from that is that we need to praise our God and Father all of the time and not just when we want to. When we sing at church or during family devotions we need to sing with a whole heart to the Lord. We also need to spread the marvelous works that he has done in all of our lives. I pray that we all would be able to do this including me. So, just remember that the Lord wants all of the glory. Whatever we do we need to give the glory to Him. I hope you will praise Him fully and spread the Word of God to everybody that you meet.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: