Friday, September 11, 2009

Prayer for my Mom

I am sorry that I have not updated in a couple of days. I have not updated because my mom has not been feeling very well. She has something called Giardia. It is just like the flew but can take a little longer to heal. She has been resting and not feeling the greatest. Can all of you just please pray for her? She would really appreciate it. It is starting to get a little better but she still has a real bed stomach cramps and pain. Also pray that her fever would go away so she doesn't have to go back to the hospital. Thank you all so much and I hope all of you have a blessed day!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Brittany,
Tell your mom I am praying for her and hope she gets well soon...I miss you guys!!

Brittany Hutchison said...

Thanks Kayla!!! I will tell her for you. Have a wonderful week!!! I miss you to!!!