Monday, September 21, 2009

Have a Humble Spirit and Not a Haughty Spirit

Today I was reading Proverbs 21 and there was one verse that caught my eye. This is what it is," A Haughty look, a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked are sin."(Proverbs 21:4) I know that I do not always have a sweet spirit and I have a haughty look instead of a sweet countenance but I purpose to have that. I have been praying and asking the Lord to help me not to be haughty and to have a proud look. I just need to obey and be humble and then I will have a humble attitude the way that the Lord would want me to. I pray for all of you, that we would all learn to be humble and have humility. I pray that this encourages you to grow closer to the Lord and purpose to have a humble spirit.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: