Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update on my Mom

Hello,

I am just giving an update on my mom. She is not feeling any better yet. They don't exactly know if it is Giardia or not. She should get her test results by Monday of Tuesday and then they can give her some medicine to try to fix the problem. We all have been praying for her and I would ask that you would continue to pray for her. She really does appreciate all of the prayers. Everybody in our church is praying for her. Pray that she would get better and get the test results sooner than expected. Those are the major requests right know. She has about had it with this. She can not keep any food down and when she does eat she gets stomach pains as soon as she takes a bite. She is trying to drink a lot because she can get dehydrated very easily. Just keep praying for her. Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!!!

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: