Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be a Wise Son

Today I went to go read my Proverbs and I started and the first verse I read was the one that I was going to write about. It is Proverbs 13:1. We need to be wise and take counsel. I know that I don't always heed wisdom but I need to. We can all work on it together. Here is the verse.

"A wise son heeds his father's instruction, But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke."

So, I know that I don't always except the instruction of my mother and father. Sometimes I am way to prideful to even see what they are trying to tell me. I know that this is not a good thing. I need to take my rebukes when I get rebuked and move eon with life. God says that we need to be open to instruction and I am not always open for it. I hope that this encourages you and that we can all work on this.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was sick. I am better know and am back to normal.

In Christ,
Brittany


No comments: