Friday, January 22, 2010

Train Up a Child

Today I was reading My Proverbs of the day and I came across Proverbs 22:6, which says,"Train up a child in the way he should go, Ans when he is old he will not depart but from it." (Proverbs 22:6) I know that none of us have any children yet. But some day we all pray for a husband so we can raise children. So, I was thinking that some of us know how to train children but others don't and we also have to remember another verse that I found. Proverbs 22:15, which says," Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; the rod of correction will drive it far from him." We need to remember that verse. That is so true because little children that I see in public are not trained and can be disobedient. We do not want to have that in our lives so we need to train our children when we have children the right way. Those of you who do not have any younger brothers or sisters may not know how to train them when they are little but you just need to go to the word of God and ask the Lord to give you the wisdom to know what and how do train them. We need to keep this in mind as it may be hard when we get older. I hope this encourages you to train you children when you have children in the way of the Lord.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: