Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stay in the Uprightness of God

Today I am going to have a really good verse for us to think about. This one I found in Psalm 14. I think it is one that we can all think about and a very good example that we need to show our younger siblings. It talks about us walking in righteousness and not in our own perverse ways. "He who walks in his uprightness fears the LORD, But he who is perverse in his own ways despises Him."We can learn form this and examine our own hearts. We all don't walk in His uprightness all of the time. Do We?? I know that I don't. I might always think that I do but most of the time I really don't. This is a part of character that we should have. I think it comes more with maturity in Christ also. But, we can do all things through Christ and we need to purpose to do this. This is something that we can show our younger siblings even when we want our own way. I think one way we can do this is reading His word everyday and putting Him our first priority in life. I hope this encourages you to be in the uprightness with God.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: