Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally Home

Hello,

I just wanted to let all of you know that Papa is home and out of the hospital. He is doing well. He isn't eating all that much and is still and little nauseated when he gets up to use the restroom. He is taking high pain meds and will be on them for at least a couple weeks. He came home Sunday afternoon and has been sleeping a lot. It is nice to be home in your own bed. He probably feels a ton better now then he did at the hospital. His knee is very sore from all of the moving of the bones they did. He will have to have two more surgery's in the future, one for the nerve and the other one for the bone. I don't really know when these ones will be but the Dr. said future. He really didn't describe. I will keep updating on him on my blog. I hope you all have a blessed day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: