Thursday, February 4, 2010

Take Wisdom, Get Understanding

This morning I was reading Proverbs 4. This is a chapter of wisdom. One of the verses that caught my eye are verse 7. It says, " Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting get understanding."(Proverbs 4:7) We need to take wisdom and we need to understand and think about it. When you are having a good day with taking wisdom and then you don't take it the next day we need to think about that. It is really a difficult think to do at the moment. I know it is for me. I don't always take it in the moment but in my heart I want to take it. When you take wisdom and don't give an excuse then you will get understanding and you will understand that hear of the Lord. let's work on that together. I think we can all work on that personally, it is going to be harder for some people but not as hard for other people. I hope you have a great day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: