Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update of Papa

Hello,

Today Papa goes to the Physical Therapist for physical therapy. It will be painful so please pray that it won't be painful. His surgery is scheduled on the 18th of this month and I don't quite know how long recovery will be. He has just been resting for the passed week and a half. He isn't in pain unless his back starts to hurt because he can't get up. We have all been praying for him and I would just ask that you would please keep him in your prayers. I will be posting updates every couple of days so that everybody knows what is going on with him. Thank you for your prayers and everything that you are all doing for him. I hope you have a wonderful day.

In Christ,
Brittany

2 comments:

Victory Betts said...

Hey please tell uncle Ron he Is in my prayers. In Christ, Tory

Brittany Hutchison said...

Thanks Tory,

I will tell him that for you!!! Have a great day.

Brittany