Thursday, February 18, 2010

Headed to the Hospital

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that Papa is headed to the hospital. He just left at about 7:20 and his surgery will start somewhere around 10:30 or so. Please be praying. The hard part of the surgery is between 10:30 and 1:00. He will be on high pain meds and will stay the night at the hospital tonight and not sure how long he will stay tomorrow. Pray for my mom, she is very nervous. She is gong to stay at the hospital with Papa and keep him comforted. She will read him scripture when he wakes up and will pray with him. Just continue to pray for him as he is also extremely nervous. I will be updating every couple of days on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and just pray for our family as we are growing closer.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: