Monday, February 15, 2010

Have a Happy Countenance

This morning I was reading Proverbs 15 and I liked the 13 verse in the chapter. It says, "A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance, But by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13 I know that it is hard to always have a merry heart even when you are upset or something like that. But the Lord says that we need to have a cheerful countenance and that is what we need to listen to. When we don't have a cheerful heart we have sorrow of the heart and then our spirit is broken which we don't want that. That isn't a good thing to do. Let's purpose to have a cheerful countenance and not a sorrowful heart. That isn't a very good thing to have. Just remember that this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I hope you have a wonderful day.

In Christ,
Brittany

No comments: